This upscale rustic wedding was an absolute dream come true. Not only did I get to capture Emma & Daniel’s beautiful wedding day, but I also checked a personal goal off my list. After shooting at Foxhall Resort as an associate photographer nearly 4 years ago, I have been determined to get back there as a lead photographer. To say that everything went right that day is the understatement of the century. We were on time all day long, all the other vendors were exceptional and the forecast went from 80% possibility of rain to barely a drop falling all day long.
From the mens’ impeccably tailored suits to the gorgeous and lush bouquets (which are silk flowers, by the way) every inch of this wedding was completely swoon-worthy.
I am still in awe that this is my job. I have the overwhelming privilege of capturing people’s most intimate and important moments. Thank you, Emma & Daniel for trusting me, choosing me and helping me achieve my goals, but more importantly – Congratulations to the new Mr. & Mrs. Arnold!
If you want to see Emma & Daniel’s Cator Woolford Garden Engagement session , click HERE!
– Wedding Dress Designer: Laudae – Wedding Dress Shop : The Sentimentalist
– Bridal Shoes : Betsey Blue – Venue : The Stables at Foxhall Resort; Douglasville, GA
– Bridesmaid Dress : Lulu’s
– Hair / Makeup Artist: Michael Christian Salon
– Grooms Tux Designer: Calvin Klein
– Florist: Carolyn Owen
– Caterer: Atlanta’s Finest
– Wedding Cake: Barb the Cake Lady
– DJ : Matt Butler
– Videographer: Pine Trail Films
– Wedding Planner Company: Blush & Bashful Events
– Linen Rental: Unlimited Rentals
– Invitations: minted.com
April 29, 2020